Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am Moving To Kamp


Okay its almost that time of year for me to be moving into kamp! I am in the office for about two weeks and then its time for me to move. What am I doing right now? Well, first of all I am getting everything ready for your counselors and Kitchies to be here at kamp. They start coming on May 19th. Diane and I get to plan what happens while they are here and we get ready for you.

Okay, this is why you need to watch the blog this summer

1.) Starting May 21 I am going to have video pictures of what we are doing everyday at kamp!

2.) Moms...I will blog about what Kamp is doing everyday!!!! You could see your kids while they are at kamp and for sure you will see what they are doing.

3.) Kiddos...you might get some sneak peaks about the fun you will have this summer!

Stay tuned. (by the way...the slide contest finalists are almost decided...stay tuned!)

No comments: