Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Spy...

Here are a few things across internet land that I think would be fun for you to do!

Today "I spied: these things:

Do any of you have an ipod?  Maybe you have an iphone?  I do have an ipod and I am always getting my ear phones mixed up with somebody else.  I saw this on one of my favorite blogs and I thought it was a fun way to make your earphones stand out!

Source:  www.dollarstorecrafts.com

All you do is cover it with those cheap beads you find at walmart!  How fun is that!  Click here to check it out! 

ARe you looking for something for you mom or dad for Christmas?  Do you have an old sweater that you never use?  You could make your mom or dad a coffee mug protector for their coffee in the morning.  Check out:
Source:  www.craftystylish.com
Here is how you make it.  If you don't like to sew, just cut the end of the sleeve "where its hemmed already" and fold the other side under and super glue it.  Its like a leg warmer for your coffee cup!

Stay tuned for more "I Spied"...coming soon!

No comments: