Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Why Kanakuk?

Hey K1 Girls!

I have missed you girls over the past week and a half and I have so many stories I want to tell you! I took tons of pictures of the sites I saw in Israel and I can't wait to show you! But today I want to tell you why I think you should be at Kamp this summer! Ashley from K2 posted this in her blog and I loved it so much I wanted you girls to see it too.

Why Kanakuk Kamps? Because it's real.
Why Kanakuk Kamps? Because it's away.
Why Kanakuk Kamps? Because we see a leader in every one of you.
Why Kanakuk Kamps? Because it's a refuge.
Why Kanakuk Kamps? Because it's FUN.
Why Kanakuk Kamps? Because it's simple and chaotic.
Why Kanakuk Kamps? Because it's cool.
Why Kanakuk Kamps? Because we want you to know that you are AWESOME!
Why Kanakuk Kamps? Because it's adventure.
Why Kanakuk Kamps? Because it's not facebook, twitter or instagram...it's conversations and relationships.

Kanakuk is the place where my life changed forever and I know God can use it to change your life too. Come to Kamp this summer to have an amazing life changing experience!

Love you girls!

No comments: