Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hey!!

How was your Thanksgiving break?! I'd love to hear about all of your holiday traditions! I spent most of my break in Branson! Dianna (she was on leadership this summer as well!) came to visit me! We drove by K1 and talked about all of our memories from last summer! We also watched some movies and went to all of our favorite Branson restaurants! 

Last Tuesday, Katey (she was a UC and a Kitchie at K1!) and I went to Fayetteville for dinner and to see the Christmas lights! Look at how pretty the lights are!

Katey also spent Thanksgiving with my family at the Lake of the Ozarks! My grandparents live there and my mom and siblings drove down for the week! We had so much fun watching movies and working on some homework! The lake was beautiful on Thanksgiving, the picture below is from our front patio!

What did you do over break? What were you most thankful for? I am so thankful that Jesus died for me on the cross and that I get to worship and learn about him daily! I'm also thankful for my family members and all of my friends and YOU!

Happy 1st day of December! :)

Love ya!!

Ali

No comments: