I love walking out of my room each morning hearing the birds chirping and seeing the sun shining! I cannot wait for spring! Since it's warm for some of y'all, I thought I would share one of my favorite childhood spring crafts with you. We used to take the cardboard from empty toilet paper rolls and make bird feeders. It's really easy!
-Empty toilet paper rolls
1. Punch a hole on each side of the toilet paper roll.
2. Tie the string through both holes, so you have something to hang your bird feeder.
3. Spread peanut butter over the toilet paper roll.
4. Roll the peanut butter toilet paper roll in the bird seed.
5. Hang up and watch for birds!!
What are your favorite spring crafts? Post them in a comment below to share them with fellow komos!!