Saturday, December 19, 2009

Really Creative ornaments!


Sorry that it is Saturday and I am blogging a day late, but I had a crazy day getting ready to go home for Christmas!! I am home! So, I am blogging! I found this fun ornament idea and I thought I would share it with you! Did you know that in the 1800s kids would get oranges in their stockings! That was such a treat because they didn't get them year round. They were too expensive. The would wake up christmas morning and there would be oranges in their stocking. For a few years my mom would carry on that tradition. Here is another way to carry on that tradition...make them ornaments! Here is a picture of the finished product but click on "Orange Christmas Ornaments" below and it will send you to a website on "how to" to get a "how to" This could be a fun Mom daughter activity since you are out of school!


Orange Christmas Ornaments

No comments: