Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Ten things that I love about Christmas!

I am sitting here with my family and I wanted to make a list of ten things I love about Christmas. There in no particular order.

10.) Eating lots of AWESOME food that my mom and grandmom make

9.) Eating endless amounts of my granddads peanut brittle. (he has his own recipe and we will not let anyone know what it is...its better than any other!)

8.) Going to see Christmas lights on houses!

7.) Drinking Hot Cocoa and watching old Christmas movies

6.) Playing cards and dominoes with my family. Also Mad Gab is a blast! You should try it!

5.) Christmas eve services where kids sing....especially todlers. It is precious but hilarious at the same time.

4.) Reading the Christmas story outloud with my family. (Read the first 5 chapters of Luke for the full story!)

3.) Taking an angel off the tree at walmart and helping a family have Christmas that would have had Christmas

2.) Wrapping Gifts!! And Making people's gifts.

1.) Celebrating the birth of my Savior Jesus Christ!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!! Keep Checking the blog....I will put more on soon!

No comments: