Friday, May 21, 2010

The Counselors are At Kanakuk!

Today is May 21st. It is a special day in the Kanakuk World because it is the day that the counselors come to Kanakuk. I will be posting every day starting today what is going on at kamp. We are about to have a K-Life for the counselors. I will leave this computer and then go down to the newly cleaned girls gym to watch some K-1 staff get excited about being a Kanakuk. What is more exciting is that they are mostly excited about the kampers coming to camp. This video is a little glimpse of that. By the way...these girls cleaned the cabins today from top to bottom. I don't think there is a bit of dust left in those cabins. We are getting them ready for you!

1 comment:

E said...

We got our Kamp CD today and are so excited for term 4 to get here! Thank you to all the wonderful women and men that made the last two summers at Kamp as wonderful of an experience for my daughter as they made all seven of my summers at Kamp!!