Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Pea Gravel at Kanakuk

You want to know how I know that kamp is about to happen? The pea gravel truck drops a huge pile of pea gravel in the K-1 girls front circle. ( I think its actually peat gravel but when I was a kamper I called it pea gravel and have ever since) A friendship rock seekers dream...ready to be spread over the entire girls side for you to find your friendship rock and put it on the necklace you have made. You will never know how many kanakuk staff it takes to spread out that pea gravel for you to walk on. Right now we are sitting on it...or playing king of the hill on it. Standing on it is fun because you just sink in it. Anyway, I think that tomorrow we will probably start spreading it. Here is a video of the pile. Your friendship rock just might be in the middle of it.

No comments: