Monday, September 12, 2011

For those of you leaving K-1


I know that some of you will not come back to K-1 next summer.  It makes me sad thinking that you are too old to come back.  But I am also excited about the new adventure you will have at a new Kanakuk Kamp.  I just wanted to tell you about a few ways you can start getting excited about your new camp.

Ashely Robbins (who happens to be my BFF) is the Assistant Director at K-2.  (She is in the pic above)
Check out her blog:
www.kanakukashley.com

Are you moving to K-West?  One of their Leadership Gals (who also works full-time for kamp) blogs every day.  Alot of her blog is about traveling with kamp and what she is up to but you will get to know her and be excited to meet her at kamp.  Her blog is:

http://www.lettersforlindsay.com/

Although you grow up and move on...I will still be here for you too!  Have a great Monday.

Reno

No comments: