Monday, January 9, 2012

I love Chick-Fil-A

My favorite place to eat is Chick-Fil-A.  I always crave it on Sundays and a couple of times have started heading that way to get my Chicken Sandwich on Sundays.  Usually about 1/2 way there I realize that they are closed on Sundays.  My first reaction is to be frustrated but then I am quickly reminded that they close on Sundays so their employees can go to church and have time with their family.  Love that!
One of my friends put this on her facebook page and I cracked up because its exactly how I feel.

2 comments:

Maddie said...

Haha Looove this!! I loooove with Chick-fil-a, this video totally describes me:) My other fav Chick fil a video is by Tim Hawkins, here is the link (it is really funny:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsJHqstPuNo

sadie said...

my church did this (: