Wednesday, January 11, 2012

State of the Union

Do you have a New Years Resolution?  I am not a big New Years resolution maker but I always have a few.  I actually try to have a few "State of the Union" addresses each year.  Do you know what I mean by that?  The president of the United States always gives a "State of the Union Address" (or more simply state "State of the country address) to congress and citizens.  He tells us what is going on and what we are going to do better.  I am better at doing State of the Union Addresses than New Years Resolution.  Here are mine

Whats going on now:

  • I climbed part of the stairs at K-1 (we are fixing the other part.  No, not with an elevator but better stairs) and I couldn't breathe at the top.
What I am going to do:
  • Run at least twice a weeks so I will be ready to conquer those this summer
Whats going on now:
  • No snow in Branson.  In fact, this winter has brought 60 degree weather.  What!?
What I am going to do:
  • Pray for snow everyday until I see some.  If we don't get any, I might make my own.  Did you know that you can order real snowballs to be sent to your house?  Yep, they pack them on dry ice to keep them frozen.
What is going on now:
  • I love Dr. Pepper
What I am going to do:
  • drink more water.
Those are mine.  DO you have any?

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Haha Reno, yes I remember the stairs at k1 very fondly:) This summer the girls and my cabin and i were joking about how it would be "so nice" to have an elevator instead of the stairs, but I think we all realized by the end of the summer, that it was one of the best daily workouts we ever had! I miss K1 (and the stairs lol)! I wish I could come back next year but i will be 14:( I am going to kwest though, and i am so excited!!!! Happy "late" new year!:)