Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hey Girls!

It's already starting to look like Christmas here in Branson! The landing already has reindeer and Christmas trees set up! As much as I love Christmas, I get so sad that Thanksgiving is so easily skipped over. I think that it is important that we are thanking God for all that He has provided for us!

Last week I had to go through all the cabins and take down some cleaning signs that were left up. I had to stop and thank God at the beauty He created. Kamp is beautiful in the summer, but it is just as beautiful in the fall!

Here are some pictures from the cabin area!



This one is from Cabin 2's porch.

Look at all these colorful trees! This is on Cabin 15's porch!

I challenge you pray and tell God how thankful you are for all that He has created and provided for you! Make sure you're telling your parents and everyone around you how thankful you are that they are in your life and for everything they do for you!

I'll leave you with one last thing to let you think about: What if tomorrow you were only given what you thanked God for today?

Hope y'all are having a great start to the week!

I'm thankful for you!!

No comments: