Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hey Girls!

Tomorrow I give my Bible Overview, where I basically teach the whole Bible in 30 minutes. As I've been preparing for this, I have noticed that our God is very detailed. Look at this example with Moses:

Exodus 14: 29 "But the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left."

This passage comes right after God parts the Red Sea for Moses and the Israelites. Notice how it says they went through the sea on dry ground. If you think about it, the ground would be wet and you would sink into it. But no, God allowed them not to sink and the ground was dry so they could safely walk across. 

Could you imagine walking through the Red Sea on dry land with a wall of water on both sides? How crazy would that be?!

God pays attention to the little details, don't forget that!

Love y'all!!!

Ali

No comments: