Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Friday!!

As February is right around the corner, stores and commercials are filled with pink and red hearts, in preparation for Valentine's Day! I think Valentine's Day is a great reminder of how God loves us unconditionally and we are called to love like Him. In John 13:34-35 says "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." This is bold. It says that people will know you are a disciple of Christ if you love one another. I know that I often don't love everyone like I should. I sometimes pick and choose who I want to love. This is not how we are called to love. We are to love one another just as God and Jesus have shown us love. I hope you begin to look at your life and really pay attention to people you could love better! I have been doing it lately and it has really shown me that there are times when I am difficult to love, but God, my family and friends still love me anyways! 

I found this picture online to help remind me to love others as God and Jesus love!

(http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/27/9d/0e/279d0e0ae948167679761825b8725745.jpg)

I hope that you're having a fantastic week! Love ya!

Ali

No comments: