Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hey Komos!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while! How was your Christmas break? I hope y'all had a fun and spent lots of time with family! I got to see my family for three days and I loved every second of it! Even though I spent most of break working in Branson, I still got to see some of my Osages from this summer! Here's a picture of our family! 



I also got to see Chandler (an Osage) twice! Here we are at a soccer game! Every time Chandler and I get to hang out, we end up laughing the whole time!



This semester at the Kanakuk Institute, we are working on belief statements. They will give us a topic like the trinity and we have to find scripture to prove what we believe. I am learning so much! Last week our topic was God the Father and I was overwhelmed by how much God loves us and wants what is best for us. This is one of my favorite verses from last week's belief statement:


Romans 8:28 “And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.” 

How cool is it that if we love God and are doing His purpose, He will work things in our favor! That gives me joy when I am going through a hard time. Things may seem tough and like they aren't going to get better, but scripture says that God will work things together for our good! 

What is God teaching you? Comment on the post! I'd love to hear what you're learning!

Love ya!

Ali

No comments: