Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kanakuk Party Ideas

Okay, today I totally planned on putting another K-Life video up but then I thought I would need your help. I am listing the possible parties up for this summer and I thought I would get your opinions. We only have four but these are some that are in the running. Email me at reno@kanakuk.com to tell me which ones you like the best.

1.) Color Me Crazy (everything having to do with colors...might end in a huge color war

2.) K-Stravaganza - everything has to do with the letter K. You would dress us up like anything that starts with a K (and in Kanakuk world...even words that start with C can start with a K)

3.) Noahs Ark - flood, animals...water....

4.) World Fair - Everything having to do with a World Fair, different countries, and cultures

5.) The year 2050 - Everything has to do with the future, robots, technology

6.) Animal Farm - animals, farming, fair, tractors ect....

Let me know what you think OR if you have any other ideas!

10 comments:

Interior Designs Hampshire said...

color me crazy is good one and dressing up with K... :)

Anonymous said...

love the colors and the "k"s! from "K"aroline Low's mom ;)

Anonymous said...

I like color me crazy, noahs ark and the animal farm!

Anonymous said...

I like color me crazy and the world fair!

Anonymous said...

i think an all out sports theme wud be cool!

Anonymous said...

i like the color me crazy,and the K thing!

kortny said...

maybe a Sadie Hawkins Dance theme.... like the song

Anonymous said...

i like the color me crazy and maybe decade party

Anonymous said...

i love the color me crazy... but maybe it should be kolor me krazy! haha! or maybe a 70s disco party!

birthday party supplies said...

I really enjoy reading . Very entertaining post about party ideas. Very helpful . I love to visit this blog every and then .