Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lousiana Hot Sauce

Okay, I know that you tube is a huge thing out there on the internet. I am a fan but I will say that you MUST be careful about what is on youtube. There are great things and not so great things so just like t.v. or movies.....you need to ask yourself before you press play....does this glorify God? Well, its my mission in this blog to have fun and also give you a safe place on the internet to laugh, and have some fun! My friend Tim Oliphant (many of you know him as the 2008 American Gladiator winner) has entered a video contest for Louisiana Hot Sauce. He is pretty good with videos (seeing that he does all Kankuk's awesome videos...) and for this contest he had to make a unique comercial using louisiana hotsauce! Its stars my best friend's baby lulu!!! (if you go to K-1 next summer you will meet LuLu! Here it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny!