Monday, February 15, 2010

Today is the Day I start Blogging Every Day!

Okay girls, I have been slacking in the blogging category but I am excited to do it EVERYDAY! I have no idea what I am going to be blogging about, but I am sure it will include upcoming Kanakuk events, More K-Life videos (which I have been promising for weeks, but I am working on getting them small enough to put on the blog), random things I am doing, some fun things that the bible can teach you, my favorites on American Idol (umm...can I tell you how excited that its American Idol time)...and other things!

Moms and Dads, I don't know if you are reading, but stay tuned because this summer I will blog everyday! You will know what we are doing daily while your kids are at kamp!

Okay, I saw this on Youtube and was AMAZED! These girls are so good? Are any of you on jump rope teams? I mean, I didn't even know it was out there...Watch and be amazed!

No comments: