Thursday, February 18, 2010

American Idol Hollywood Week


Okay, some of you don't watch American Idol and I know alot of you do. I thought I would give my opionions and listen to yours as we go through this 9th season of American Idol. At this point, its really hard to figure out which one you really like. I will be able to tell who I really like (talent wise) next week! Right now, all I have to go off of is the little that I have seen of them and their stories....so here are my thoughts.

The two people I think have the best voices so far are Andrew Garcia and Crystal Bowersock. I know nothing about them except that they have some sweet vocal chords.

The happiest contestant is Hayeley Vaughn just because she is always smiling. I think she is unique!

Micheal Lynch has the Craziest story. Wow! I can't believe he missed his baby being born, so I hope he makes it pretty far. I still don't know if missing your first baby being born is worth it...even if it is American Idol.

The Coolest story is Casey James. I mean, he was told he would never play guitar again. Now he is on American Idol!

The Coolest Earing Award during auditions was Lilly Scott. seriously, where does she get those?

The contestant I am Most Excited to learn more about is Paige Miles and Katie Stevens. I didn't get to hear them sing much.....can't wait to hear more.


I am excited to tell you more next week with the top 24! If you have no idea who any of these people are you can click HERE to see their pics!

No comments: