Monday, August 2, 2010

K-Life and Donut Social

I am sad to say that you will have to wait one more day for the video that I have taken on Sunday and video that I took today.  The computer department is coming tomorrow to help me with my technological problems.   But I have some fun stuff today.
All of our two week campers left today to go out on trip.  On trip they get to ski. tube, bluff jump, play in Table Rock Lake, camp out and just have a blast.  They will all be back tomorrow.  Our 25 day kampers were here and we had a fun day with them.  I taught Archery with cabin 10.  If you have a camper in Cabin 10 you would be amazed at their archery skills.  Avery shot a Bullseye the first shot from 15 yards.  Brighton can get it on the target every time she aims and Clara can hit any color that I tell her to!  Olympics 2020?

I had Cabin 16 at the tree house.  Those girls are quick up that climbing wall.  We had K-Life tonight.  Here was some footage from opening K-Life. 



Here are pictures from the Donut Social today.  We love to honor our girls that come back year after year!


1 comment:

MarytheKay said...

There's my sweet girl!!! Jenn, thanks for such a FUN K-1 blog!