Sunday, August 1, 2010

Problems with my new flip

Well, I took so great footage today and then I plugged my new flip video in and there is some corrupt file that won't allow me to get these videos uploaded!  Bummer!  I will get the computer department to help me tomorrow.  Today was a great first full day for our new two weekers.  We slept in, had church and then had a fun day!  Tonight is a crime mystery night.  Here are some of the characters.  (The Theme is Alice in Wonderland and of course Kanakomo is Wonderland.)  This is tweedle dee and tweedle dum


Here is Alice Herself


And Finally, The White Rabbit

Tonight Alice will fall into a deep sleep after being tricked into eating a poisoned donut.  The girls must interrogate all the Characters  (the door mouse, the white rabbit, the queen of hearts...the cards, the flowers, the march hare and tweedle dee and tweedle dum.)  Figure out WHO DUNNIT...and then Alice can only be awaken by a Kanakomo Song.  The girls must sing loud!

I hop the flip is working tomorrow.  I have some great stuff!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Jennifer - I just love that you're doing this blog. Janna B sent me the link so I could take a peak into the lives of Mads and Molly this week. Thanks for all you do!