Monday, August 23, 2010

What it Looks Like When Kamp Ends

I'm Back from vacation....well, my husband and I didn't go anywhere so I like to call it a "StayCation"  but I did take some needed rest and relaxation!  I am not done blogging because the summer is over.  I am going to post tomorrow about what this Blog will look like post camp!  I went to K-1 for the first time in over a week.  I took Piper (my dog) for a run and I thought I would get some footage of what kamp looks like.  I don't go there much right after camp because it still feels like summer and still feels like Kamp should be going.  I miss all the staff and kids so I just don't go.  When winter comes it doesn't feel like kamp and its cold so I don't mind it so much.  Anyway, here is what kamp looks like today.  Its sad but there is always the anticipation for next summer.

By the way...for all you 5th term kampers....the kickapoos won the term!

No comments: