Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cheif and Princesses Weekend

I have a fun weekend coming up...yes I do!  Guess who is coming to Kanakuk to get ready for the summer....all the Chief's and Princesses!  Yep, all you Kicks and Kiowas get excited because those princesses that were elected at K-2 last summer are coming to prepare to make summer fun for you!  What do we do?  Well, we help them plan stunt, we tell them what its going to be like as a princess, and we have lots of fun.  Can you imagine coming to camp before it starts!  We might even have a tribal warball game.  Yep..Kicks versus Kiowas.  Its not for points of course, just to get the excitement going for competition.  (Is anyone singing the competition song in their head like I am?)  My favorite warball game is the Kicks and Kiowas verses the Choctaw and Cherokee Chiefs.  (Remember we have got the 18 year old princesses and chiefs that are not only going to K-1 but also K-Kountry and K-2).  I get to play that game and I plan on wearing one blue and white sock and one red and white sock.  The girls need to win this one!

The most important thing that we do this weekend is challenge these princesses to lead you and lead you well!  I am excited for you to meet them.  You will have to stay tuned on Monday because I will post pics!

See ya on Friday!

No comments: