Wednesday, March 2, 2011

K-1 Parties

I spent some time this week planning the Menus for our parties at kamp.  All of that is a surprise but I thought I would share the parties with you.  The descriptions are not done and we will be sending them with your kamper packet, but I thought I would give you an inside look.

We have not decided which parties would be in what part of the month term, so stay tuned for that when we send out our info magazine!  If you are a 13 day kamper you will get two and a 28 night camper will get all four.  I will say, we might throw some surprise parties on you this year...so get ready.

2011 Parties at K-1

Kountry Klub - you never know, we could be doing activities from the finest of country clubs OR the club could be run "KOUNTRY" style.  Can you imagine hillbillies playing golf or going to the spa?  We might want to put up the nice table cloths........

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory....I have one word for you.  Candy at camp.  Enough said.

Gold Rush - We will go back to the mid 1800s and search for unfound gold.  This will be a fun adventure.

Shipwrecked - A cruise ship shipwrecked....sounds bad but I promise that it will be worth the "wreck"!


The descriptions in the camper magazine will explain the potential costume ideas!!!  We are already starting to plan what we are going to do.......I love my job!

No comments: