Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kanakuk's 2011 Theme

Sorry I have not posted in a while.  I was in San Francisco for a week!  I have some fun stories to tell you!!!  Anyway, I have some exciting news.  (You might have already heard......)  The Kanakuk Theme is now been released.  Here is the 2011 Summer Theme!!!


The Verse is James 1:22 - “prove yourselves doers of the word”  We are really getting ready around here!  Get ready to get your Game On!  Lets GO and have a great summer.  Lets GO and learn more about the Lord! 

1 comment:

dawn said...

Hey Jennifer...I don't read your blog often enough, but when I do, I am always reminded of why I love it so much. You have such great information on here, fun ideas and lots of neat videos. I just read all the way to your Christmas post about you getting Kamp as your gift. I also had been wondering how to change the settings on our netflix account, and voila!, you taught me how. Thanks for taking the time to post such great things. Even though I am not a komo mom, I still love stopping by and hearing about all the great things on the girl's side.