Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The K-1 Bathrooms

I am sooooo sorry it has been soooo long since I have posted!  I have been busy getting camp ready with all the staff for you.  I have been sewing.  What for?  Your bathrooms.  I can't wait for you to see what you did to the bathrooms.



New Bathroom Curtains!  Every Cabin is different.  I can't wait for you to see it.  Now I have to go see if the new 60inch flat screen is installed in the dining hall.  Wait...oops...I think I might have slipped on a secret!  Its official....2 1/2 days until the kids come!

3 comments:

Natalie K said...

Jennifer,
We are sending a new camper this year to K-1 our 9 year old Madie. She is SO SUPER EXCITED! Thanks for keeping us mamas informed so we can make it thought the 14 days without them! I will be excited to see your daily posts and pics! Thanks again!

Sharon said...

Brynn is also very excited for Kamp this year. This will be her 4th year and each year she gets more excited! Thank you so much for the daily updates....I agree with the first comment....It gets me through the two weeks without her and look forward every day to find Brynn in pictures just having a ton of fun! See you Saturday!!

Racine said...

Jennifer,
The curtains are adorable. The girls are going to be so excited to see the new and improved showers!! My girls Emily and Abby couldn't be more excited. The next couple of nights are going to be hard to get to sleep. Thanks for your hard work and dedication.