Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Well Today is a warm day on Kanakomo Hill and we are busy swimming and doing lots of water Activities! Today our Super Deal cabins (and a few other or our 25 day kiddos that are 12years old and have come for four or more years) got to go on their "Big Deal" trip. We have changed it up this year. You will have to ask your girls how trip was when they get home. I don't want to disclose any suprises to our future K-1kampers that will go this summer. Tonight is the grand prize for honor cabin. Those girls have worked hard. I graded honor cabin (oops...the mystery might be out on who is the "mystery lady"...well, not every day) and today I was blown away by our younger cabins. Those kids know how to make a cabin clean. And I know its not the counselors. They have a lot to do in 30minutes so there is no way possible a counselor could do it all. Our Honor Cabin winners are Cabin 2, Cabin 6, Cabin 9 and Cabin 13! The rest of camp has a fun night planned. Its tripmen's k-life tonight!


Here is Cabin 3 doing crafts. We have a fun craft project. We are doing headbands with flowers on them. The kids love krafts (note: that is not misspelled...everything starts with a K here) and they get excited about learning a knew skill. I totally think doing krafts is 10 times better than just watching tv at home. If you and your kids want a night away from the television....do a Kraft! I have the perfect website for you!!!!

www.dollarstorecrafts.com IT great! Most things are soo cheap!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Yea for Kabin 6 getting Honor Cabin! I knew my daughter could clean...she just never does at home!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I was wondering if anyone knew the titles/artist of any of the songs we listen to at kwest during meals and round up and stuff?!?