Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Fun Quiz For You

I found this quiz on a blog that I read. (moms you would love this blog) The quiz determines your personality based on colors you choose for different items.  Here are my results.  Here is what the Quiz Looks like.

                                     


Here are my results



My Thoughts: 
 On finances:  I don't know how picking gray for a house determines this but okay,  I do like to save my money.  I always had a piggy bank.  I don't think I have ever "moved in for the attack".  Maybe that means that I saved for something then bought it.  I definitely have "moved in for the attack" on a sale!

Appearance:  I do prefer a more casual appearance.  I have a job where I can where nice jeans to work!  I hope I don't look scruffy, but the reality is I do look scruffy more times than not in the summer.

The red flower:  False!  I would much rather talk about relationships than work!  But I guess my work is all about relationships....hmmm....how does it know me!  (Just kidding it doesn't.)

The Black Car:  It has nothing to do with image of friends.  I just like the look of the black car.  Ummm...most of my closet is from TJMAX.  They sell the "didn't sell" clothes.  I am thinking that I am not always up on the latest brands.  I do like nice jeans though.  My jeans and my tennis shoes are the things I wear the most (I run alot so I need good tennis shoes) and therefore are the things I spend money on.

Brown Teddy Bear - I would like to think this about myself, but my friends would be the authority on if I am there for them.  Thanks quiz for knowing what my goal in frienships are.  ( I also want to be compassionate towards friends.  I guess a brown teddy bear doesn't show that.  Maybe a pink one would.....)

Want to try it?  Click here.  Have fun (but don't take it too seriously.  God the one who really knows)


No comments: