Monday, November 29, 2010

My Christmas Advent Calendar

Sorry I have been gone for a little while.  I was away with much needed family time and not alot of time to jump on a computer!  I took a little sabbatical but I am back with some fun posts in store for you.  Well, its officially Christmas!  Last night I put my tree up.  I will share what is on my tree soon.  Today, I am going to share what My husband and I are doing.  We are going to do our first Advent Adventrue Calendar.  Each day I will post what is in our Calendar.  I am the one creating it but I can't post it now because Lee reads my blog!  It will ruin the suprise.  Each day we are going to do something fun in the Christmas Spirit.  Here is what my Advent Calendar will look like.

This is not my house, but I will post a picture of what mine looks like.  (I am going to use more Christmassy paper)  We will not start until Decemeber first of course!  Maybe you and your family can do something like this!  I have always wanted to do this when I had kids, but then Lee and I decided "Why Wait?"  Why not do our own this year!!!!!!  HEre are some other really fun advent calendars that I have found.  Maybe next year when I have more time I will make one.





No comments: