Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tag II

In honor of Tim who has entered a Youtube Epic Movie Contest.  (which you can vote for him everyday.  Click here to vote)  I thought I would post one of my favorite movies that he has done.  Before the days where Tim won NBC's American Gladiator and even before the days he was the Kanakuk Kamps videogrpaher, He was a Kanakuk babysitter.  The full time directors have babysitters that are hired to help babysit their kids during the summer.  They are kamp like counselors.  I never was a kamp babysitter but I know they have a blast.  In 2002 (and many other years) Tim was the Cooper kids babysitter.  They would spend their summers making movies.  Of course Tim was the director and editor and producer.  I thought I would post it for you.  This is a 43 minute movie so you might have to make some time for it.  I hope you enjoy it. It was filmed in the summer all over K-1.  You will recgnize all the places.  Some of them have even changed!  p.s.  Most of you know Kristen and Rebecca as your counselor or leadership gal.  This is when Kristen was in highschool (maybe even Junior high) and Rebecca was K-1 camper age.  Some of you might be cabin mates with Claire!  I don't even think she was two yet!

No comments: