Thursday, December 2, 2010

Advent Calendar Day #2 - Silver Dollar City

Okay Day #2 of Lee and Is Advent Calendar Adventure is SILVER DOLLAR CITY!  We are going tonight!  Thanks to the Awesome Kanakuk Employee discount Lee and I get in for 10 dollars!  A great reason to invite me anytime you want to go to Silver Dollar City!  I will post pics tommorrow.

On another note, my favorite thing to do is create an Elf Yourself!  They make me laugh every year.  Here is one of my family wishing you a Merry Christmas. (For those of you who don't know, the guy is my husband Lee and the dog is my dog piper!)  I did a few for you:

Here is 1920's style



Here is Disco Style




Here is Hip Hop Style



HAve a great day!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Can't wait to see pictures! I've only been to Silver Dollar City once, it was on Big Deal 1st term! It was awesome!