Monday, December 6, 2010

Advent Day Catch Up

Well, On with my advent Calendar.  Last Friday Lee and I were supposed to Adopt a Salvation Army kiddo and buy them gifts for Christmas.  We didn't have time on Friday so we did it yesterday.  Lee and I picked two kids from the tree at walmart.

I picked Jalyn, a 7 year old girl who wanted a Furreal Pet.  So, she got a really fun hoodie that she could wear to school and a Furreal Pug Dog.  It was so cute I wanted to keep it.  She will have more fun with it than I and Piper would destroy it in about 20 minutes.

Lee picked Cameron a 3 year old boy who wanted Toy Story toys.  Can I tell you that they don't make much Toy Story stuff that is age appropriate for 3 year olds?  Anyway, after searching, Cameron will get a  sweat suit/athletic gear outfit and a big Buzz Light Year toy. 

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when they open it up!

Saturday the advent calendar told us to go around and look at lights.  That was fun!

Yesterday the advent calendar told us to make Cinamon Bagels.  We have to do that later on this week because we didn't have time.  Don't worry, I will post about that.  I will not be making them.  My husband is the one who makes bagels.

Today:  I am excited about today.  We are going to anonymously drop a Christmas gift on a friends door step,  We have not figured out which friend and we have not picked a gift.  I will probably make the gift (which I will post about tommorrow!) One thing for sure is that we have to be stealth and I have to pick someone who will not read this blog. Hmmmmm.....I will get back to you tommorrow on that one!

No comments: