Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent Calendar - Day 1

Here we go on my advent Calendar.  I forgot to take pictures of it this morning but I will and post it tommorrow.  The first Christmas activity will be to build a fire and drink hot chocolate.  I know the first one is kind of tame but My mom is coming to spend a few days with us so I figured that would be something that she will enjoy.  Here is my recipe for warm drinks:



Peppermint Hotchocolate:
1 packet of Hot Chocolate
Peppermint creamer (for coffee)
Stir it with a candy cane
whip cream if you are feeling sassy


Apple Cider Tea
1 Packet Apple Cider
1 Packet Earl Gray Tea


Reno's Peppermint Mocha (better than starbucks)
Pur a cup of coffee ( i like hazlenut flavor)
Put about 3 Tablespoons of hot chocolate
Put in a little peppermint creamer
One sweetner packet or sugar
Stir with a candy cane
Whip cream if you are feeling sassy.

If you are wondering what I am doing tonight...I am sitting by a fire drinking some hot chocolate.

No comments: