Monday, December 10, 2012

Dance Party!

Hey there Kanakomo Ladies!

How was your weekend? What did you do? I got to hang out with some friends in my class at Silver Dollar City! It was a blast! Don't worry I'll post pictures later on...

Do you girls miss Kamp? I know I do... and I live here! It is truly not the same without you girls here. I miss hearing your laughter and seeing your sweet smiles! I can't wait for you all to be back!

Here is a fun video of one of the many random dance parties that happened this summer. You girls are so fun!


In less than six months Kamp will be back in full swing! The party barn will be swinging, the slides will be running, the ziplines will be zipping, and the fun will be happening! I hope to see you all there!!

I miss you girls so much!

Logan

No comments: