Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Long Time No See!!!

Hey there girlies!! 
I am sorry for my little hiatus over Christmas break but guess what?! I'm back! How was everybody's Christmas? Did any of you get a white Christmas? This was a very odd Christmas for me indeed! My family usually goes out to my grandparents farm (just like we do for Thanksgiving) and we spend a few days out there. This year we packed up to head out but once we got there there were reports of a REALLY big snow storm coming and we had to go back home so we wouldn't be stranded! When it came time for the snow storm... it only snowed half an inch! How silly was that?! Did any of you have funny stories about your break? I'd love to hear them!

One of my favorite parts of the break was getting to drive from Branson, MO to Atlanta, GA for the Passion Conference! It was a really fun road trip I got to take with a few of my friends who attend the Kanakuk Institute with me! After getting in the car and driving 13 hours we finally arrived in the city of Atlanta. The long drive was well worth it because it was so cool! Passion is a really neat event where there worship leaders like Chris Tomlin and David Crowder and amazing speakers like John Piper and Beth Moore. There were over 60,000 people there all worshiping God! It was absolutely AMAZING!!! Just to give you an idea of how many people that is... We were in the Georgia Dome which is where the Atlanta NFL team plays. It is a building with THREE levels of seating and guess what... THAT WASN'T ENOUGH! They had to open up seating on the floor! It was so stinking cool! The Lord used this event to fill me up with His awesome love and joy! When you girls are in college one day I highly suggest attending this event! It is well worth it!

Guess who I ran into while I was there?! That's right a bunch of YOUR counselors, kitchies, and office girls!!! It was so fun to get to catch up with everybody! Everybody who was there all agree that we want each one of you back at K1 this summer! We have missed all of your bright, smiling faces inside the Kanakomo gates! Can you believe Kamp is less than five months away! It is going to be here before we know it!

I love you girls!!!!

No comments: