Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ice Ice Baby!

Brrrrrrr Kanakomo Ladies!!!

Ice! Ice! Ice! We have got ice all over the place here! The funny thing is we haven't had any rain or snow to make this ice... it just seems to appear. Kinda weird isn't it?! I went for a run around K1 the other day and took some snapshots of the ice I saw.

Check out all the ice on the girl's stairs!
This icicle went all the way to the ground!
It was taller than I am!
There is even ice on the lake... but no shocker there...
It is always cold!!!
I promise to quit posting about how cold it is soon... really I do! Just enjoy that hot chocolate recipe and stay inside and stay WARM!!!!

Love ya!

P.S. The 2013 Kanakuk Theme is going to be released THIS FRIDAY!!!! Grab a parent and check out the Kanakuk Kamps Facebook page to find out!

No comments: