Tuesday, March 9, 2010

American Idol Thoughts

Well, I have been following American Idol as probably most of you have. And I will be honest...its not my favorite season. Usually, there is someone that stands out to me from the very beginning that I get really excited about. I watched the very first one and hands down wanted Kelly Clarkson to win. I rooted for Carrie Underwood from her first audition because she was a great singer from the great state of Oklahoma...where I am from! I was all about Jordan Sparks because she was a Kanakuk kamper and I just like Kris Allen. Last year I threw a pillow when Danny Gokey got kicked off. I get into idol usually but this year, I just don't have that person that I am really excited about...that person I can't wait to hear every week. But nonetheless...I am still addicted so here are my faves so far.



Andrew Garcia: He is the one I am most excited to hear because I think he has the most unique voice, but I have been super disappointed in his song choices. I think he is really good. Come on Andrew...pick better songs!!!



Lee Dweeze: I think he has the best shot to win this thing on the guys side. He is talented. I like him and hope he does well, but I am not behind him like I was Jordan, Carrie, Kelly or Kris Allen. I am still a fan.



Crystal Bowersox: She has the best voice of the girls. She is great. I like her too. Although not as much as I have liked other idols.



Lilly Scott: I dont love, love her voice. Probably wont buy her album, I just think she is confident and cool.

LAst but not least...My favorite in the entire competition:



Big Mike: I think Lee will win but I probably want Mike to win the most. Great story, great voice, and he seems like a nice guy.

Now, know that I don't really watch entertainment news or read magazines. I know nothing about any of these people's standards, values or what they stand for. I am just basing my faves strictly on their performances and what they tell us on the show.

Well, gotta get home...AMerican Idol is on tonight.

1 comment:

Brooks Looney said...

Kaleigh and I loveeee andrew! but i'm with ya on the songs thing! he has it in him to be great!