Thursday, March 4, 2010

My favorite thing to do when Bored

Okay, Lee (my husband) and I bought an mac desktop this year and really one of my favorite things to do is mess with the photo booth. Seriously....I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. First of all, I need to put a normal pic up so you know/ remember what Lee and I look like for real...



Here is the first photo from photo book! Look at My head!




Here is a funny picture of Lee: (some of you remember him. He is in charge of trips at Kanakuk



I think this is my favorite one. The last picture you can see me laughing pretty hard. i am not even in this picture because I am on the floor laughing so hard. (My husband doesn,t even know I put this on here!)



Okay, then there is piper the dog. Whenever she gets a bath...she somehow knows that its her time to get a bath. She HATES baths! Even though we turn that water on every day and its not for her...she always knows when its her turn. Where does she go? Well, she tries to hide in my closet. I took a picture the last time she did it.





Here is the close up.



I think that I win the award for the most random blog today but if I made you laugh....then I have done my job.

90 Days Until Kanakuk Begins!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ur dog is cute and that is funny that it hides in the closet

Jennifer Farley (aka "Reno") said...

MEgan, I know...she is a crazy one but I love her!