Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kanakuk Style Great Music!

Hey girls! We play alot of fun music at Kanakuk and I know that you are always looking for great Christian music to listen to at home. I am blogging about some of my new favorites this year! I have even included links to buy the CDs. Or you can just go to good ole itunes and get them too!

The First one is MAKE WAR by Tedashi and Flame (Tedashi sings the Kanakuk Party Song "Off Da Hook" and Flame did our Devo Rap Last year. You can get it at itunes or ReachRecords



The second is one by Lecrea (our favorite theme song rapper) Its called Live Free You can also get it at itunes or ReachRecords.




The Third is another Lecrae song with Flame and John Reilly: Joyful Noise you can get it at ReachRecords



The Next is Ben Rector. He is not a "Christian Artist" (meaning you wont find him in the Christian music sections but He is a strong Christian who is an artist. He worked at kamp (K-West) for years and comes to play at kamp all the time. His wife was a K-1 counselor! He and his wife are standing strong for Jesus in the music industry (which I am sure is not easy) and I love his music! He could be the next up and coming artist! You can get his music at itunes! This sone is called Loving You from his new Album Into the Morning.



Okay, I will blog again with some more of my favorites.

No comments: