Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Christian Music Part 2

Okay, the last time I did a Christian Music artist spotlight I did only the guys so I need to spotlight some ladies. Here are some of the girls that I like...

Bethany Dillon

She has some great albums. She did a song for the movie "Dreamer" and its on one of her albums. She loves Jesus and loves to sing about Him!



Christy Nockels

I love her voice. She also sings with Watermark.


Natalie Grant
She is really fun and I love this song.



Francessca Battistelli
I really just found out about her recently but I love her fun voice. This song is cathchy!



Barlow Girl
This is a group of girls that can really sing (I am not sure why this youtube video has subtitles? Anyway, enjoy! These girls can rock!


Britte Nicole
She is young and fun. I really like this song!


Have fun Listening! You can download any of these songs or artists at itunes!

1 comment:

Berg said...

Another great Christian artist is Brooke Fraser. She's awesome and still somewhat unknown