Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Almost Smart Car

So, I am traveling again with Kanakuk and I am loving being in Dallas.  I miss my hubby and my sweet piper but its fun seeing people out on the road.  All of us on the Dallas trip have to be everywhere at the same time so they decided to rent me a car.  So I show up to the rental car place to pick up my rental car.  My confirmation sheet (the page that proves that I rented a car online) said that I would be getting this car or a car like it
Its a small car but it is four door andcan seat four and I was excited to drive it around dtown.  When I showed up at the Rental counter they said that I was going to get this car.



What?  A smart car?  In Dallas?  On Dallas Highways?  Can you imagine me in this zipping around big Semis?  They could squash me.  An hour before I could have cared less what car they gave me.  I literally said as long as it gets me from point a to point b it didn't matter....well, I lied.  I just couldn't do the smart car.  So I upgraded and it only cost me 10 dollars more.....total!  Here is my ride for the rest of the week.

So, if you think you see me in Dallas...Honk!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs! Have fun on the road and I will see you really soon!