Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Taking the Bieber Fever Home


Justin Beiber's "One Time"   was a much loved song at K-1.  Maybe a little overplayed for those who stayed at kamp from May to August.  We made up a dance, we made up a song using God's word instead....you name it...we Justin Beibered it.  This pic is two of my leadership girls (Blair - the osage momma and Lana - the Athletic Director) that I found on facebook.  In the caption it said "Beiber? Is that you?"  I laughed because these gals are roomates this year and they are jammin in the car to Justin Beiber.  Blair (along with sweet Kaleigh) was actually the one who made up the famous dance.  If she had time I would make her video the how to dance the K-1 Justin Beiber dance.  (Blair if you are reading this....hint.. hint....)  You guys email me all the time for instructions.  Anyway, I love that Blair and Lana took a little bit of kamp memories home with them....while they were in the car....probably on their way to go get a Diet Coke.  What kamp memories have you taken home?

P.S. - Blair and Lana, I used your picture from facebook on my blog.  Are you okay with that ?  Good...I thought you would be.

For those of you who just want to hear the song again..... click here.

If you want to know how we changed up this song to fit with our Devotionals.  Click here. I mean...."Me plus You"...and the You being Jesus....it totally works.  "My word is Your world"... "My breath is your breath"...."My fight is Your fight".  Its perfect.  Thanks Justin.

No comments: