Monday, October 4, 2010

What I do on Mondays.

Alot of people ask me "What do you do now that kamp is over?"  I think I am going to talk about little bits and pieces of that this week.  Well, Monday is for blogs.  Yes, I am a blogger.  This is how I stay intouch with my staff and kampers.  Of course you know that I have a kamper blog (because you are here and reading it)  I also daily have a blog that I post bible studies.  They are more geared for the Kanakuk college aged staff.  The website is http://www.getupdigin.wordpress.com/  I get to challenge you to read God's word thru champion's Walk.  I get to challenge them through "getting up and digging in" and posting bible studies.  Since I have a busy week of meetings and sometimes traveling, I have to write out  and plan the entire week of those bible studies.  It takes me a little while.  I also have to figure out what I am going to blog about on this blog.  I spend time looking for crafts, news, creative things ect...  Its really a fun part of my week.  I should be a spokesperson for this band.  I found another one of their videos this morning and thought I would post it.  This video makes me realize again how "untrained" my dog is!  I have got to get to work on that.  These dogs are awesome!



Later today I will get caught up on entering your Champion's Walk entries and get my travel schedule ready for when I travel for kamp.  Did I mention that I am coming to Norman, Dallas, Stillwater, Oklahoma City, and Tulsa this semester!  If you live in those cities, maybe I will get to see you!  Have a great monday!  What do you do on Monday?  (comment below)

By the way - Did you see that OU beat Texas?  YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments: