Friday, October 1, 2010

Party ideas for Summer 2011

Guess what I did yesterday?  I am on a comittee to pick the party themes for next summer!  We are already talking about next summer at Kamp!  Its fun to just brainstorm ideas.  We had like 30 ideas on a big white board.  I always sit in those meetings thinking "why and I in here?"  I need all my K-1 girls right now to help me!  So, here are some of the themes ideas.  Click the coment button below and tell me which one you like the best.  Or you can email me at reno@kanakuk.com

1.Shipwrecked theme
2.  Kountry Klub (play on words could be actual country club or could be more club in the country.....get your boots and cowboy hats on)
3.  Raiders of the Lost Ark - Adventures to find lost treasures
4.  A night at the Oscars
5.  Redneck Olympics
6. Baby Theme
7. Australian Theme

If you have any other ideas to add.  Please feel free.

No comments: