Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where's Reno?

Okay, I am sitting in a student center at a certain college interviewing staff for Kanakuk.  I interviewed some great gals.  When I walked in I saw this trash can.  I am not at the University of Oklahoma so I was curious why this was at this school.  You could clearly see the OU but I couldn't see what was around it.  I knew that it wasn't going to be nice.  So, where do you think I am?  By the way, this is not a person's trash can.  This is a school funded trash can.  So what school would have this trash can in their student center?  I will give you a hint....think halloween colors.

4 comments:

E said...

I'd say that's UT? I still can't believe UT didn't beat OU this year... *sigh*

Abby P. said...

I was going to guess UT...but black and orange must mean Oklahoma State!

Kasey Kay said...

Bahaha! I'm guessing OSU!

Jennifer Farley (aka "Reno") said...

You were right Abby and Kasey Kay! It was OSU!