Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Whos is your valentine?  I thought I would share about mine.  This is my husband Lee.  (Isn't he cute :)


He has been my valentine for 6 years.  ( one year dating and 5 years Married)  I met him at Kanakuk Kamps (great place to meet your hubby...but not until your old enough...that was for you moms and dads!)

He makes me laugh


He makes me smile




He loves me no matter how weird I am (or clutzy here)

We have fun together

He loves the Lord and He challenges me in my walk with the Lord.  Happy Valentines Day to my hubby!  He was definitely worth EVERY BIT of waiting on Gods timing!!!!



I have another Valentine!  Yes, its true.  She is both of our valentines!  She has been our valentine for 3 Years now.  Here is she is as a puppy:





Here she is on the first day we got her:
Here is our cutie Today:

Happy Valentines Day from the Farley Family:




No comments: