Monday, February 7, 2011

The Super Bowl

Well, Last night was the Super Bowl and my family was cheering hard for the Steelers.  Why?  Because Lee's side of the family all lives in Pittsburgh and are HUGE steelers fans!  When Pittsburgh was down in the second half we put the Terrible Towel on our dog Piper.  Here is a pic.  Two plays later they scored and got it within three  We thought we had found their ticket to win, but obviously it didn't work!  We did get a few laughs though.  She didn't like it as much as we did.




Anyway, one of my favorite things to do is watch the super bowl commercials.  Some of them are a little inappropriate in my book but there were a few that I absolutely loved.  Here are my top three.   (My favorite is at the end)


#3 I thought this was clever.  I think whoever thought this up won a contest.


#2 - I liked this one too. Maybe because I think my dog really has the strength to do this especially if I dangled a dorito in front of her.  I also could see my husband trying this and me saying "babe, don't hurt my dog."



#1 - This was my absolute favorite.  I smiled the entire time and really wanted to watch again.  Thanks to youtube I can! Oops looks like I can't embed it.  After you click Play, it tells you, you can't watch it.  Click on where it says "watch on youtube."  Enjoy!

No comments: