Friday, October 19, 2012

Enjoying God's Creation!

Hey there Kanakomo Ladies!
It's FRIDAY!! I love Fridays! Friday means you get two and a half days to do something different than what you do during the week. This could be hanging out with friends and family, maybe going to see a movie, or if you are really lucky... hanging outside! I love being in God's creation and enjoying every bit of it! I especially love it during this time of the year. The leafs here in Branson are in middle of changing colors... it is beautiful!

Look how pretty those trees are! Perhaps I will will do the Branson Zipline this weekend!

I checked out the forecast for this weekend and I could not believe what I saw. I thought I had flashed back to Kamp and the Morning Show was playing because the forecast showed that it is suppose to be sunny, 72 degrees with a slight breeze! Misty finally got it right! I am hoping to go hiking tomorrow so I can use up this good weather while it's here! You girls should take advantage of your warm weekends too! Talk to your parents about going somewhere together! Bust out the bicycles and go on a family bike ride! Enjoy the weather while you can!

Speaking of what to do on weekends... Calling all KANSAS CITY K1 Kampers! On Saturday, October 27th from 3-6pm there is going to be a reunion at the Kansas City K-Life House! That is NEXT weekend!!! We are going to be singing songs, playing games, and doing all sorts of stuff! I am going to be there and there will be some staff members there too! It is going to be a blast so I would love to see you all there!

I miss you girls!!
Logan

No comments: