Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello Sweet Komos!

How was your weekend? Did you get to spend anytime outside? I sure hope so! It was a gorgeous weekend here in Branson. The sun was shining and there was a lovely breeze. It was 72 degrees of perfection! I didn't get to go hiking as I had hoped but I did get to set up my hammock down by Lake Taneycomo and read my Bible.
I'm not going to lie... it was pretty great!

You know how I told you all a couple of weeks ago that I love OU football?

Well another team I absolutely love is the Oklahoma City Thunder! And their season is kicking off! I grew up just 15 minutes North of the city so I have always had a soft spot in my heart for OKC. However, a professional team of any capacity is a very new thing for us! A lot of you are from states that have plenty of pro teams like Kansas and Texas but if you are from a state like Oklahoma like I am, then you may understand why finally having a team to root for is such a BIG deal! After college football season is over, the state changes from being a split mess of red (OU's color) and orange (OSU's) color to a unified rolling sea of blue (Thunder's color)! It is a really neat thing that everybody is all on the same side for something!

Naturally, when I think of basketball I have to think about the fun March Madness tournament we do at Kamp! You girls really show your great skills out there on the court! You always play hard and you always have such a great attitude!

Here are the videos from this summer's tournaments.

If you were at Kamp the first two weeks click here!

If you were at Kamp the first month click here!

If you were at Kamp the second month click here!

Enjoy the clips!

Miss you girls!
Logan

No comments: